Great News…we are back open for business!
Governor Wolf sent out the below communication to us stating the following:
“Beginning May 1, 2020, all businesses in the construction industry in the Commonwealth, including those in new construction, renovation, and repair, as well as land subdivision and design-related field activities, are permitted to maintain in-person operations pursuant to the Governor’s and Secretary of Health’s April 20, 2020 amendments to the Business Closure Orders so long as their activities strictly adhere to this guidance.”
We are grateful to be back at work and are ready and eager to paint your home. Our team of amazing painters are back to providing the great painting experience our clients rave about. Thank you for your patience, flexibility, and your continued loyalty during these unprecedented times.
The following procedures will be practiced by our employees to ensure the safety of our clients:
- Report their health status every day.
- Practice social distancing whenever possible.
- Wear a face covering when they cannot stay 6 feet from another person.
- Will drive in a separate vehicle.
- Will clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes work tools and equipment, work vehicles, personal vehicles, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, phones, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- Will not shake hands and avoid contact with clients.
- Will not share tools or personal protective equipment (PPE) with each other.
- They will be equipped with hand sanitizer and disinfectant.
Please be safe and stay healthy – together, we got this!