“Clean, courteous, reliable painters protecting and beautifying the surfaces of homes and offices”
You may not realize it, but painting is as much about the process a painter uses as the painter himself. At Aspen Painting, we leave little to chance because we always follow the exact same process.
This process is our “secret sauce” and it has allowed us to consistently build a reputation for reliability over the years. Here’s what it looks like in the beginning.
These are our “3P’s” of getting started:
Planning & Staging
- When we arrive at your project, the first thing we do is formulate a plan as to what processes will take place first and in what areas.
- The second thing we do is set up a neat and organized area for our equipment, tools, and products.
- We use plastic, drop cloths, and tape to protect the surfaces of your home that are not to be painted.
- Hardwood and tile floors are protected with rosin paper and /or ramboard for added protection.
- Thorough surface preparation is the key to a successful painting project. We will patch, sand, caulk, and prime all surfaces as applicable to obtain a properly prepared surface for painting.
Once we have properly prepared for your painting project with the “3P’s”, we move on to executing the job on a daily basis in a way that gives our customers confidence and peace of mind.
Here are our “3C’s” we observe in the middle of your painting project:
- We do our very best to make sure we cover your surfaces completely and consistently with the appropriate amount of paint film thickness.
- Every day, we do our best to organize the work-site to minimally disturb your environment
- If you have questions, we do our best to listen and address any concerns promptly and thoroughly
Any painting contractor can estimate a project and most can at least “get started,” but we always want to make sure we “finish well.” We believe that leaving a happy, satisfied customer has been the key to our success.
Here’s is how we “wrap up” your project and leave you 100% satisfied!
- Before we call your project complete and accept payment, we ask you to walk through the project so we may address anything that has escaped our attention.
- We ask all of our customers to evaluate us on our performance so we may continually improve.
Our Free Paint Guarantee
- If you do not feel that we have provided you with a neat, clean, professional painting project, we will do our best to make it right. If we can’t satisfy you the cost of the paint is absolutely free!
Our Three Year Guarantee
- We stand behind all workmanship and products for three years – and in truth if you have issues past that point we still want you to contact our office to make it right!