Looking for a job with a future? A Career?
Is your career “stuck” in first gear? Do you experience these five common problems?
- You don’t feel appreciated for your hard work
- lack of mutual trust and respect
- You work for a disorganized company
- You work with unhappy co-workers
- Inconsistent work – many hours one week, few or none the next.
Then please consider Aspen Painting.
Here’s how we’re different from typical painting companies…
- We understand that employees are our most valuable asset and believe that all relationships are built on mutual trust and respect.
- We are very organized and use the best tools and equipment to make the projects run smoothly and efficiently.
- We have steady work and provide opportunities for ALL crew members to learn NEW and Valuable skills!
If you’re the person we’re looking for. . .
- You are described by your references as very neat and clean, friendly, enthusiastic, conscientious, holding yourself to high standards, as well as courteous, mature, and a relaxed team player.
- You present yourself well as trustworthy and punctual with a great smile! You are eager to take this opportunity to learn and grow with a caring and fun team with high expectations.
- You will be responsible for prepping and painting interior and exterior surfaces for a clientele expecting excellence with a smile!