Looking for a job with a future? A Career?
Is your career “stuck” in first gear? Do you experience these five common problems?
- 1. You don’t feel appreciated for your hard work
- 2.A lack of mutual trust and respect
- 3. You work for a disorganized company
- 4. You work with unhappy co-workers
- 5. Inconsistent work – many hours one week, few or none the next.
Then please consider Aspen Painting. Here’s how we’re different from typical painting companies…
- 1. We understand that employees are our most valuable asset and believe that all relationships are built on mutual trust and respect.
- 2. We are very organized and use the best tools and equipment to make the projects run smoothly and efficiently.
- 3. We have steady work and provide opportunities for ALL crew members to learn NEW and Valuable skills!
If you’re the person we’re looking for. . .
You are described by your references as very neat and clean, friendly, enthusiastic, conscientious, holding yourself to high standards, as well as courteous, mature, and a relaxed team player.
You present yourself well as trustworthy and punctual with a great smile! You are eager to take this opportunity to learn and grow with a caring and fun team with high expectations.
You will be responsible for prepping and painting interior and exterior surfaces for a clientele expecting excellence with a smile!
We provide company uniforms and direct deposit pay every week. And best, our customers really do appreciate the good work we do.
- Upgrade your job
- Upgrade your co-workers
- Join a forward-moving company
Tell us about yourself – we want to talk to you! Click below to fill out our form!
Share this post on your social platform!